Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Marketing online!!

For the past year I have been attempting to teach myself how to market my work online.  It has been a HUGE learning curve for me. Etsy account, Paypal, Google, Facebook, Twitter, this Blog were all very new to me.  I also had to learn digital photography and photo shop....another big leap!  BUT...I am doing it. Slowly but surely.
Yesterday I met with the Small Business Development Center on the campus here a UWL. I am thrilled with all they told me.  I hired an undergraduate student in Computer Science to go with me to the meeting.  Best idea I have had in a long time.  He was invaluable as he picked up on the tecky stuff that I missed.  He is coming out to the studio to help implement my first emailing list!!!  Yeah!  I'm going to keep hiring him as it will free me up to get back into the studio, a place I have been missing  this last year.
Keeping my fingers crossed and forging on.

No comments: