Friday, August 6, 2010

Gone Fishing!!!!

I should have been packing work for a   re order from my Door. Co. Gallery, I should have been cleaning kiln shelves, I should have been getting work processor to work on our new computer,  I should have been finishing an interview with Design Style Guide!!!  BUT...I went fishing. Y:ipee!  Needed to get out of the studio for a bit even if the week end does not start for another  day!

We live on the beautiful banks of the Mississippi river.  We have a new (used) Pontoon boat.  We were having the first not in the 90's with high humidity day in a long time.  We (my hubster and I) dropped everything and went fishing!  The day was perfection.  Blue skys, puffy clouds, light breeze, no humidity!

We saw great blue herons and little duck families, we caught  Blue Gills, Sunfish and Perch which we will be pan frying up for dinner!

Tommorrow I will start back up on all the "Shoulds".  I suspect they will feel easier after this lovely break we gave ourselves!

No comments: